- Introduction to the Lord's Prayer, "Our Father, Who art in heaven"
- The First Petition, "Hallowed be Thy Name."
- The Second Petition, "Thy Kingdom Come"
- The Third Petition, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
- The Fourth Petition, "Give us this day our daily bread."
Each student should be able to recite both each petition and Luther's meaning. If you need help, click here for the class PowerPoint presentations and some class audio. Students are reminded that they are responsible for making up work and information from any class that is missed.
This coming week we will be taking up the Fifth Petition. Make sure you read it in you Small Catechism and complete the questions in the Workbook.