By way of reminder, the following events take place in December.
- The Confirmation Class will meet with the Sunday School for the Pageant Rehearsals on Sundays, December 4 and 11 at 9:30 in lieu of a class session.
- The Confirmation Class is invited to march with our Church in the annual Center Moriches Parade of Lights on Saturday, December 10. Meet at Church at 4:30pm. The parade starts at 6pm from Lake Avenue in Center Moriches (next to King Kullen). If you cannot make the 4:30pm meeting time, you may meet us somewhere on Lake Avenue (you'll have to find us) before 6pm.
- The Confirmation Class will participate in the Christmas Pageant on Sunday, December 18 at 9:30am.
- The Final Examination on the Lord's Prayer is available by clicking here. It is due on December 18.
- Christmass Eve Services are at 7:30pm and 11pm on Saturday, December 24.
- Christmass Day Eucharist takes place at 10am on Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25. Confirmation Students are expected to attend at least one Christmass Service.
- New Year's Eve Service takes place on Saturday, December 31 at 5:30pm.
- New Year's Day Service ("The Name of Jesus") takes place Sunday, January 1, 10am.
As Confirmation students, there is a high level of expectation placed upon you when it comes to attendance. Please read this list and make everything that you can.