Click on the link below to view and download the 2021-22 Confirmation Schedule.
Classes will begin on October 2 and taught by Pastor All Classes 9am-10:30am
First: The Law
1. Confirmation is not a rite of passage. It requires much diligence on the part of each student and his/her family. The purpose of this is to learn the details of our faith so that we may “always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us.” (1 Peter 3:15).
2. Confirmation is only for active members of our congregation. Active members attend Church frequently—each week if possible. Students who do not attend Church cannot be confirmed.
3. There are several worship requirements for students:
· Attend Saturday or Sunday Services at least twice a month.
· Attend at least one Midweek Advent Service
· Attend at least one Christmas Service
· Attend at least two Advent Midweek Services
· Attend at least one Holy Week Service
· Attend the Great Vigil of Easter.
4. Please make Confirmation training a priority. There are many things that vie for our time today, particularly on Saturdays. Please weigh out what is more important to you before committing to Confirmation class.
5. A student is allowed 5 absences from class during the year. Attendance is taken.
Second, the Gospel
1. The material that we cover will last you for a lifetime.